Thursday, January 25, 2018

Monte Cristo Sandwich

Death on a plate Originally uploaded by Lois Lane74
Pictured is a "Cheese Only" Monte Cristo deep fried sandwich. 

Get a look at this photo! Is this mouth watering or what!!! Well it is if your a cheese lover. Another perfect pick to remember for National Sandwich Month- Wow I could really eat this whole plate with no problem :)

Hey guys what kind of cheese do you think this is? I would really like to try and make this but could anyone give me any ideas on what would be the best cheese to use?
Flickr photo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A real cheese lovers sandwich! I would like to know what kind of cheese this is.

Anonymous said...

Im making that today! SusieQ

Unknown said...

Thanks to your site I just learned several things. Continue!

voyance serieuse par mail