Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Grilled Margarita Shrimp

Grilled Margarita Shrimp for Two Recipe
Everybodys going to be drinking Margaritas on February 22 in honor of National Margarita Day but for those of you looking for a meal to add to those yummie drinks then here's a Margarita recipe for you.


Let's talk about it:
I'm a fan of Margaritas and cant pass up a drink when I go to my favorite Mexican restaurant. They have 2 for 1 specials all the time. giggle~ I do keep the mix at home for sunny days at the beach so when I ran across this recipe I knew I would have everything I needed to make it.  All I need now is a warmer day, a clean grill and I'm good to go. Lol. 


Really tho, I am looking forward to trying this recipe in spring. I know I can make it inside for me and the hubby but if it's as good as I think it will be then I'll add it to my"Wanna-serve" list when I host my first garden party in Spring. Since I love Margaritas I'll love grilled shrimp with a Margarita flavor. Thank you Pillsbury.


Grilled Margarita Shrimp for Two Recipe


INGREDIENTS
  • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
  • 1 teaspoon minced garlic
  • 1/4 cup margarita mix (from 33.8-oz. bottle)
  • 2 tablespoons tequila
  • 12 shelled deveined uncooked large shrimp with tails left on


DIRECTIONS
1. Soak 4 bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes. In 1-quart resealable food storage plastic bag, combine cilantro, garlic, margarita mix and tequila. Add shrimp; seal bag and shake to coat. Refrigerate 30 minutes to marinate.

2. Meanwhile, heat grill.

3. When ready to grill, thread shrimp on skewers; discard marinade. Place shrimp on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches over medium coals. Cook 5 to 7 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning several times.

1 comment:

rosi said...

Very happy to see your new article, thank you for sharing this useful information. Theme, idea, reading, and what they see, whenever the feeling is not the same.

Voyante gratuite par mail

Voyance sérieuse par telephone